(1) Application form with a passport-size photo (Download / )
(2) Latest official transcript in English
*An autobiography could be a combination of a short statement about yourself and your
resume. It is preferable to have a focus on your academic path.
(4) Study plan
(5) Recommendation letter (dated and signed by the referees)
*The documents should include the referees' names and titles in print.
(6) Bank statement issued by a bank/financial institution
*A financial statement is to verify that the student has at least 100,000 TWD available for
one academic year, or 50,000 TWD for one academic semester to support his/her exchange
(7) I.D. page of passport
(8) Certificate(s) of Chinese language or English language proficiency
3. Important Dates:
Please submit application documents before the following due date:
Fall Semester: April 15 if students plan to enroll for the Fall Semester (September - January)
Spring Semester: October 30 if students plan to enroll for the Spring Semester (February - June)